Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

tee cheer


thoughts of a busy bee
i manage to squeeze in a few of my heart thoughts even as I race with time. I still need to reread close to 500 questions for my review session which starts tomorrow. But I also believe that the writer (naks) in me is uberly activated tonight. so got to write(type) right away:)

aye aye teacher!
for a few nursing review sessions, I have experienced what it is like to teach a class of 70 for eight straight hours and I must say it is such a demanding experience. yes, it is physically!. the fact that you have to stand up the whole eight hours, and you have to do all the talking and do not ever forget the anxious stares that you get from the students if you do not share the same answer with them. haha! what a stress! but did i fail to tell you that it is also fulfilling? (i guess most of the demanding jobs are really fulfilling, ain't it?) The fact that you are there to give enlightenment to the blurry concept, is in itself a heartwarming task.
did I also fail to tell you that it is rewarding? plus you also feel grateful to all your teachers because you know their task was never easy. (did i also fail to mention that you feel guilty for backbiting your teachers way back school days? yikes. ashamed of my past behaviors)

and so here I am, still lingering on my keyboard when I badly need to get back on the papers I see beside my laptop. well, I must say that blogging is not bad when you want to have a much needed break. (hehehehe!)


postnote: this is a timely post for increasing the Filipino public school teachers' chalk allowance
***thank you st. louis management:)

0 comments:

come again!

free hit counter login page
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counters.