Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

Daring to Dream with a Deadline



some of the checked items on my list that my Father in Heaven graciously gave ;)

January 2011.
I remember courageously scribbling out my not so wild and wild dreams for 2011. It was truly a step of Faith. Back then, I was not thinking about whether or not these dreams will be realized. All I know is just along with the doodles are heaps of hope in my heart that God will meet the desires of my heart as I continue to delight in Him.
Bearing this in mind(and in heart), I was writing random thoughts *dreams* on my BOD journal. The entries ranged from personal to career to family to ministry to even must have stuffs for 2011.
aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!I must admit I am a wild dreamer!naman:)

Days and weeks pass, I seem to just put my BOD aside. Not that it is irrelevant but maybe because I become so preoccupied with so many things. Once in a while the Lord would remind me of the dreams that He has placed in my heart through people, places and persons. He has a way of resurrecting the dreamer in me:)
Sometimes, He would even pave way for those childhood dreams to be birthed again.
My God really has a mind of His own!

It is the third quarter of 2011. Oh my!how quickly time flies!As the end of 2011 is fast approaching, I can also see many checks on my list! God is truly faithful...Looking back, I am just so blissful that I took those little steps of Faith as I was daring to dream with a deadline. It works! It just works..especially if you have a God who is faithful (and thoughtful - c/o terej) in all He does.

Dreams are not just the language of God's heart, it is also His way of rewarding His people. *naks!

0 comments:

come again!

free hit counter login page
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counters.