Pages

Sunday, October 16, 2011

predestined.

attended a service today after a busy night shift...
this declaration song made me wide awake:)
indeed,
I am predestined for greater things...
I am ordained to do greater exploits
#allbyHIsgrace
#Ican'tbutbecausetheLordenables,Ican!


I Have a Destiny

by Mark Altrogge

I have a destiny I know I shall fulfil
I have a destiny in that city on a hill
I have a destiny and it's not an empty wish
For I know I was born for such a time as this

Long before the ages You predestined me
To walk in all the works You have prepared for me
You've given me a part to play in history
To help prepare a bride for eternity

I did not choose You but You have chosenme
And appointed me for bearing fruit abundantly
I know You will complete the work begun in me
By the power of Your Spirit working mightily

© 1986 People of Destiny International/Word Music

4 comments:

A Woman After His Heart said...

Nay Langga....jejeje...miss u po..

A Woman After His Heart said...

Nay langga...Magdate me sa mga "Light" po ninyo...jejeje...nagyayaAn after they found out na going home na me for good..At i really want to hear their testimonies..kasi lage me naggaguide sa kanilang mga anak tas nashoshock nalang me kasi di ko alam ung kinikwento nila..hahaha...I want to hear it first hand...at mamimiss ko sila..parang naging "Light" na din po me..thanks for adopting me nay ha??jajaj...

I'm looking forward for your "Predestined Destiny". Apil ang Mati and you Nay on our Family Soaking (Me, Dadi and Momi-duty si ate), we prayed for you and Ma Anne..Thanks Nay..Love you po!!

rizza rivera said...

weee lec:0 thank you masyado..maka touch..more than anything else, kana gyud among kelangan karon...nagprayer pud mi sa munisipyo dri kgabii:)
truly, in the Spirit, God is doing something...

thank you also for taking time to spend time with my girls lec..they need it also->fellowship:) wen mo magdate?:)

A Woman After His Heart said...

Yes Nay..We may not be with you there but we could be in Spirit. I know ako din when I finally go home that's oe of the things I really rely on..Prayer...And I see everyday ang answered prayers ko at ang power ng prayer- My Family.

Mamaya po kami magdate ni Fatima sa Mcdo- weee!!It's her birthday nga!!jajaja...Timing. Apil si Ate Heldz kasi magdate pud me since mgpaManila din sya for training and me for Kab. jajaja..mamimiss ko po talaga mga girls nyo Nay..Mwah!!!

Anu pong magandang gift for Fatima nay??

come again!

free hit counter login page
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counters.