Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

you've got SPAMmed!

SPAM MAIL
i was checking on my mail and got a bit disappointed on how my mail got flooded with nuisance emails. Despite the spam mail that yahoo! offers, there are still those emails which can get through the techie filter system..tsk...i spent almost an hour 'cleaning' my inbox.i clicked boxes and sent it to trash...
as I was doing this routinary work (i clean up at least once in two weeks), the Holy spirit ministered to me. Ga, are you doing the same in your spiritual life?
are you sorting out?are you filtering out infos that enter your eye and ear gate?

ang revelation tlga pag galing kay Lord parang mentos...anytime, anywhere!!!(kahit sa email!!!)

thank you Lord..yes, once again I'm reminded..
sort...
filter...
wise decisions..smart choices...

"You can never control what information will you receive,
at least you will have a say on what will you save!"

spam your soul, mind, body and spirit!!!

1 comments:

pasto♛ej said...

filter voices, too...
haaaay...
watta work...
but worth the work! =D

come again!

free hit counter login page
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counters.