Pages

Monday, October 19, 2009

revived

i was awaken by a dream...the guy we revived during my night duty was so alive in my dream.(he was supposed to be dead because the doctor pronounced him dead at 9:50 pm yesterday yet he is very alive in my dream!)he was walking all over the resuscitation area of the emergency room where im working as an ER spiritual nurse (tnx sa term terej)...my partner during the shift was talking to the supposedly dead guy, i can see a worried look on his face..he was saying something like `sir, diba patay naman ka..higda na balik beh kay ihatod nka namo sa morgue ba..mag endorsement pa bya mi!`
that vivid scene now became vague as i see a familiar face coming into the picture...
it was my papa..
my ill and frail papa..
taking the place of the resuscitated guy...same order..he arrived pulseless, hypoxic, no signs of life....flatline as the ecg monitor reads..the doctor pronounced him dead...all the contraptions removed as the aides were doing the post mortem care..then unraveled the most unexpected thing...a slight movement of his fingers...a blink of an eye...a barely unnoticeable rise and fall of the chest wall...then viola! he came to life once again...

i woke up...it was a dream...
i thanked the Lord he woke me up...
it`s as if God is saying...``yes Ga, i will do the same to your papa. I will revive him spiritually!``
i kept on whispering thank you`s...
thank you Lord!!!
thank you..
thank you...

i know you will answer my prayer...if the dream was a confirmation Lord, i would love to see it unfold my very eyes...

`today SALVATION has come to this VERY HOUSE`-Luke 19:9

0 comments:

come again!

free hit counter login page
Provided by website-hit-counters.com hit counters.